The Party Hog
One man, one guitar, one good reason to get out and party!
CANADA'S MOST EXTREME ONE MAN BAND AND ROCK 'n' ROLL MC!!
Making people make bad decisions from drinking too much. This may include flailing of arms while dancing, or necking with a complete stranger to an 80's power ballad. However, a rock party will ensue...
Full time, professional entertainer now with over 300 songs in the show!
Classic rock, pop rock, fluffy rock, blues rock, hard rock, classic country with lots of comedy…
Here's some info on what shows are available:
- Over 3+ hours of live entertainment with a good mix of music for everyone...
-You can even pick out the music you want to hear, customize the set list for your show
- All vocals/guitars played live with custom studio backing tracks for full band system
*ALL 80's PARTY*
- New show designed for special 80's themed events...pop, rock, hair metal!
- Even some 80’s TV commercials!
- All 80's - All classics - All night long!
*ALL CANADIAN CLASSIC ROCK PARTY*
- The history of Canadian rock, with over 3 hours of LIVE music
- Includes a one hour informative/documentary show tracing the history of rock from
'The Guess Who' to 'The Tragically Hip'
*ADULT COMEDY PARTY*
- Some blue humor, song parodies and comedy for mature audiences only...
- Comedy CD is available on iTunes, Rhapsody, Napster and AmazonMp3.com.
- If your clientele can handle it…all comedy mixed in with the music for a fun show !
- 2 x 20 minute 'Tribute' shows with costumes...
- starring "MEAT LOAF" and "OZZY" Medley of their hits,
from 'Paradise By The Dashboard Light' to 'Crazy Train'!
You can change and/or update your profile description and it's details at anytime by clicking on the – UPDATE - tab above. ( You may be asked to create a log in password to make changes. ) (free)
You can also submit your upcoming events to your own calendar below by clicking ADD EVENT . (Calendar becomes visible once you have upcoming events in our system. )
If you are looking to contact this entertainer/band - click on the yellow icons above or to the left.