ALBERTA GROWN MUSIC FESTIVAL 2018
Friday, July 13 until July 15th at
5100 41 Ave
Stony Plain, AB
ALBERTA GROWN MUSIC SOCIETY IS A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION
DEDICATED TO INSPIRING AN APPRECIATION FOR ALBERTA MUSICIANS,
WHILE EXPANDING THEIR FAN BASE THROUGH COLLABORATIVE MARKETING.
OUR FIRST FESTIVAL WILL BE HELD JULY 13,14,15 2018
SUPPORTING 30 LOCAL BANDS/PERFORMERS.
FRIDAY JULY 13- SUNDAY JULY 15,2018
WEEKEND PASSES $90.00
$110.00 AFTER MARCH 31,2018
Rock Night :
Friday, July 13, 2018
Gates open at 4:00 pm
Show 5:00 p.m.- midnight
Tickets for just Friday $40.00
$50.00 after March 31,2018
Performers: Tacoy Ryde, Stephanie Harpe Band, Funkafeela, Cadilac Junkie, many more to come
Country, Folk, Contemporary
Saturday, July 14, 2018
Gates open at 10:00 a.m.
Show runs from 12:noon - midnight
Tickets for just Saturday $50.00
$60.00 after March 31, 2018
Performers: Darrell Barr, Martin Kerr, Dirt Road Angels, Tim Isberg, Nathan Cunningham, Steve Newsome,"Lil" Davey and The New Drastiks, many more to come
Sunday, July 15, 2018
Gates open at 11:00 a.m.
Show runs from 12:noon. - 7:00 p.m.
Tickets for just Sunday $40.00
$50.00 after March 31, 2018
Performers: Alfie Zappacosta, Paula Perro and Dylan Farrell, Guitar Face, Jodie Leslie many more to come
Festival Location and Details
Heritage Park and Pavilion, 5100 41 Ave. Stony Plain, Alberta
Virtual Tour: walkinto.in/tour/b1Orqu8MUbWJx_ScuUfLZ
click on community service, Heritage Park, Pavilion, Stage
Capacity is 2500
Sorry no pets
• Please bring your own lawn chairs: low back, low legged chairs.
• Tarps can be placed on the lawn area.
• Use only the space you need.
• Picnic tables will be off to the sides.
• Dance floor is behind the seating area
• No smoking is permitted in any seated area of the stage.
• Alberta Beer, Wine, Spirits
• Pop, Water
• First Aid
• Lost and Found
• Food trucks and Merchandise vendors will be outside
• No smoking outside of the smoking designated area.
• There is ample parking for all at the Heritage Park
• Bike lock-up
http://www.campinclass.com/ is 3 minute walk to the Heritage Park
Camp ‘n Class RV Park
Stony Plain, Ab T7Z 1L5
Toll Free: 1 855 455 2299
Direct: 780 963 2299
Fax: 780 963 3314
• There is RV parking at the Heritage Park for free but it has no facilities.
• Generators can run 8:00 a.m.- midnight. Curfew is 1:00 a.m.
• You can be evicted by security if required.
What to BRING
• seating/tarp/low back - low leg lawn chairs
• Casual clothing and rain gear
• Practical footware
• Sunscreen, bug spray, sunglasses
• video or audio recording is acceptable
• You can bring your own food and sealed non-alcoholic beverages( no glass) and no hard sided coolers.
What NOT to bring( Mandatory Bag check)
• Alcohol/ illegal drugs,glass containers, unknown liquid/powders
• opened containers holding any liquid content
• weapons/sharp items/all knives including folding jackknife
• laser pointers
• drones/remote controlled vehicles or any object.
• tools/screwdrivers/hammers/pliers/wire cutters
• noise makers/bullhorns/sirens/air-horns/noisy toys
• hard sided coolers
• selfie sticks, mono pods, tripods
• Frisbee, sports balls, beach balls. etc
• unsealed outside beverages
• high back lawn chairs, large hats, large umbrella's or anything that will obstruct views.
• Pets ( assistance dogs only)
• banners or signs
Any objects deemed unacceptable by security will not be allowed to be brought into the Festival area.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: PLEASE CALL JUDY POHOLKA 780 902 3432
VOLUNTEER SITE WILL BE UP SHORTLY.
If you know of any changes that are needed to this event listing or if it is a weekly event that is no longer happening, please let us know and we will fix it. Include the event name in your comment - CONTACT.
We are a grassroots live music guide and appreciate any input you have to help us be as accurate as possible.